Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Expendables

I enjoyed both of these action movies, which were made by Rambo himself. The first movie might have some language but not as bad as Die hard or some others. First one has some gore which is a lot of those movies have, but the second has a lot more. I'm action fan an I do enjoy the die hard films as well and you can't go wrong with these. Some people I've heard say it really doesn't have a plot but an action movie doesn't need the thickest plot. It's all about the explosions, shooting, and the funny one liners. I guess action is not everyones favorite. If your looking for something for a not so busy weekend rent these or if you have netflix the first is on there. Second will probably be on there soon, and I should say the second really doesn't have much language at all. So all in all I really recommend these action movies and I'm waiting for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment