Thursday, December 20, 2012

The whole twilight saga


Just to say the saga I really enjoyed it, was well made. I've never read the books, I didn't know much of the stories, but you just get engulfed in it by watching. You just want to know what happens next, this coming from a guy. They are considered girly movies, a guy could enjoy these. The movies don't push any boundaries they stay within PG-13, they with romance parts are about as bad as a James bond film. Also later in the movies their is a good amount of action. The movies also don't stick on the romance parts too long they move around. Their is some great CG action in the movie too, its interesting watching behind the scenes on how they put this whole thing together. So all in all I really enjoyed the saga, one thing maybe that I down is toward the end of it all gets a lot more romance, but doesn't ruin the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment